PHP File Uploader Description
A File Upload/Download Component,A forceful and attractive solution for your sites to upload thousands of files via HTTP protocal.
This upload ActiveX with a user-friendly and easy-to-use uploading interface. even for untrained users ,they can use it easy.
You overcome the limitations of traditional form-based uploading.
Support BreakPoint uploader, Don't worry about unreliable or slow connections. If an upload fails before completion, it is resumed from the point of failure so time and bandwidth are never wasted.
1. Upload data use the standard HTTP format, support Batch file upload.
2. Support BreakPoint uploader, Automatic BreakPoint uploader if an upload fails before completion, it is resumed from the point of failure so time and bandwidth are never wasted.
3. Control the pack size automatically accordding to the condition of network, avoid the bindwidth throttling.
4. Ability to specify a limitation for the total upload size, uploaded files count, single file size, and filters for the file types before an upload begins.
5. Ability to attach additional forms to the uploading data(input, select, and textarea fields).
6. A progress bar which indicates accurate information about the upload process.
8. Drag-and-drop support.Ability to add files by shortcut key Ctl+C Ctl+V
9. With File Uploader,File Transfer sizes can reach 5 GB with minimal server resources
10. You can set the save path dynamic in server side. Support network shares path. Ability to specify user, so can increase the safety
11. Support various proxy(HTTP, Socket4, Socket5 and so on)
12. Memory friendly even for huge number of uploaded files.
13. File Uploader is a smart component which developed in ATL/WTL, it independent of MFC library. The size of CAB only 123Kb, compress more small.
14. Ability to redirects a browser to another page upon completion of an upload
PHP File Uploader Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in PHP File Uploader 6.36
Release notes are not available currently.
PHP File Uploader Requirements
No additional system requirements.